Monday 18 January 2010

Inane, mundane or possibly insane


Well, so here goes. My preeminent blogging friend has suggested I do this a number of times and while I really have wanted to, I was always a bit daunted. But why be? No one may ever read this, right?
So here it is, Easy Peasy, (also a name she suggested) a place to purge it all the inane and mundane in hopes that it keeps me from going insane.
Funny enough in trying to come up with a name, I kept coming up with album titles..."Everybody else is doing it, so why can't we..."--The Cranberries kept popping up. So here is my contribution to the blogging world. "Let's get it started."

3 comments:

  1. I am excited! I think you will find blogging very rewarding! It's also a great information dump: you can post your thoughts and things when they happen, and that way you don't have to remember; you can just do a search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Syd. What's your link and I'll add it to the list?

    ReplyDelete